The Concord Museum is pleased to support local charities, nonprofits, and other organizations. We receive a high volume of donation requests, and we try to accommodate as many as possible. Any donated goods are to be used in auctions, raffles, etc.
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- A request for donation must be submitted at least six weeks prior tothe fund-raising event.
- No more than one donation is made to any group or its affiliate withina calendar year.
- Donations are sent directly to the non-profit organization and not toan alternative delivery address.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that allrequests will be filled.
- We will not fulfill requests for tickets for personal use, for-profit ventures, or employee incentive programs.
Donation Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request a Concord Museum donation for an auction or raffle for your non-profit organization. If you have any questions, please call the Development Office at (978) 369-9763, ext. 211