- Restrooms are located on the first floor
- A changing table is located in the restroom
- Strollers are welcome
- Take a picture in front of your favorite object—note that flash is not allowed
- Pack a picnic or snack to enjoy on the grounds
- Take a seat on a bench or the floor to rest, chat, or draw
- Elevator, coat rack, and water fountain are all available on the first floor
Throughout the year, the Concord Museum offers engaging programming for families. Join us for family events on holidays including Patriots’ Day, Indigenous Peoples’ Day, Juneteenth, and Presidents’ Day to bring history to life for your family.
From the end of November to early January, the Concord Museum celebrates the tradition of storytelling through children’s books during Family Trees: A Celebration of Children’s Literature. Talented decorators take inspiration from diverse children’s books to make imaginative hand-made decorations for visitors of all ages to enjoy.