- This event has passed.
April 13, 2019 at 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Join us for the Patriots’ Ball on Saturday, April 13, 2019! All ticket sales and proceeds from this event support the Museum’s education initiatives that serve nearly 14,000 students each year and teach them about the ideas of freedom, self-government and individualism and help bring our nation’s history alive – Purchase tickets below!
This patriotic evening is organized by the Concord Museum Guild of Volunteers and is a festive way to celebrate Concord’s role in the first battle of the American Revolution in April 1775. Don’t miss out on all the fun!
- Live music with Honey Train and the Barbershop Quartet Stag Party
- Thrilling performances by 1st Michigan Fife and Drum Corps and the Concord Minute Men
- A barbecue buffet with Juliana’s Catering and drinks on us
- Fun activites, including a raffle, wine toss, and photo booth!
- Traditional Patriots’ Ball march into town to see Samuel Prescott ride in on horseback to warn us that “The Regulars are coming!”
The Concord Museum is pleased to present the inaugural Robert Gross Award for Advancing Concord’s History to Maria Madison, President of The Robbins House.
Thank you to our sponsors
Cynthia and Bryon Deysher
Dennis and Kim Burns
Claire and Joshua Nelson
Paula and Peter Bentinck-Smith and Thomas and Cheryl Beaudoin